Becoming a SFE member is above all adhering to our values, ie:
To join our union, you can:
- Complete the form on the left.
SFE accompanies its members throughout their career in the european institutions and even after!
- By submitting this form, you accept that the personal data entered will be processed by the SFE union. These data will not be used for commercial purposes nor transferred to another entity. You can consult your data, modify and delete them by written request to the secretariat.
- You understand that you will receive union communications from SFE (info-members) via your email address.
- You have read and accept the Statute of the SFE union.
ATTENTION: due to the current context, it is possible that the processing of your membership take longer than expected.
Thank you for your understanding.
To facilitate and finalize your membership, we kindly ask you to set up a permanent annual transfer of your contribution - depending of the duration of your contract - according to the salary grid (right) on the bank account of the trade union:
IBAN: BE60 7340 1153 9470
SWIFT / BIC: KREDBEBB
Communication: contribution+ YOUR NAME
The membership fee of a member of SFE allows them to obtain the following services and benefits:
• Free trainings for EPSO competitions*;
• Free legal consultations about your professional life*;
• Preferential prices for training ORSEU books*;
• Special reduction price concerning insurance contracts for SFE memebrs;
• Fund an appeal (after approval of the Executive Committee and study of the file)*;
• Personalized follow-up of your file and support from one of our secretaries;
• Info-members, leaflets and specific publications;
• Support from our experts in your administrative procedures with the different departments (HR, PMO, Medical Service ...);
• A follow-up of the members throughout the career and even after (pension);
• Etc ...
This is why we advise our future members to provide an annual standing order to the bank according to the duration of their employment contract.
*Reserved for registered members in order of contribution.
Peaople who do not work in the European institutions (except retired) can not become members of SFE.
Members pay an annual contribution to the trade union in relation to their base salary (without any advantages or Belgian / European allowances):
Free (CSC-ACV member in order of contribution to our partner and you need to be Contractual Agent 3 b or Temporary only)
24 € (monthly salary up to max 1.800 €)
24 € (retired)
48 € (monthly salary up to max 2.480 €)
96 € (between 2.481 and 3.470 €)
144 € (between 3.471 and 4.470 €)
192 € (over 4.471 €)
If you want to stop your membership, you must contact your bank and contact us:
The SFE will not be responsible if you have not done the necessary with your bank.