Becoming a SFE member is above all adhering to our values, ie:
To join our union, you can:
- Complete the form on the left.
SFE accompanies its members throughout their career in the european institutions and even after!
- By submitting this form, you accept that the personal data entered will be processed by the SFE union. These data will not be used for commercial purposes nor transferred to another entity. You can consult your data, modify and delete them by written request to the secretariat.
- You understand that you will receive union communications from SFE (info-members) via your email address.
- You have read and accept the Statute of the SFE union.
ATTENTION: due to the current context, it is possible that the processing of your membership take longer than expected.
Thank you for your understanding.
To facilitate and finalize your membership, we kindly ask you to set up a permanent annual transfer of your contribution - depending on the duration of your contract - according to the salary grid (right) on the bank account of the trade union:
IBAN: BE60 7340 1153 9470
SWIFT / BIC: KREDBEBB
Communication: contribution+ YOUR NAME
The membership fee of a member of SFE allows them to obtain the following services and benefits:
• Free trainings for EPSO competitions*;
• Sponsor a person of your choice for 1 course (you will not be able to attend this course)*.
• Free legal consultations about your professional life*;
• Preferential prices for training ORSEU books*;
• Special reduction price concerning insurance contracts for SFE members;
• Fund an appeal (after approval of the Executive Committee and study of the file) and/or advise you on the drafting of Articles 90 of the Staff Regulations*;
• Support your request for reclassification/promotion (we cannot guarantee that you will get it, but we give priority to our members)*;
• Personalized follow-up of your file and support from one of our secretaries;
• Info-members, leaflets and specific publications;
• Support from our experts in your administrative procedures with the different departments (HR, PMO, Medical Service ...);
• A follow-up of the members throughout the career and even after (pension);
• Become a privileged contact of the SFE union within your department and help the union in its expertise of certain professions / institutions;
• Participation in internal special operations, lunches and obtaining gadgets or vouchers at certain times*;
*Reserved for registered members in order of contribution.
Membership fees are annual and cannot be refunded (except in case of error such as double payment...).
Members pay an annual contribution to the trade union in relation to their base salary or compensation (without any advantages or Belgian / European allowances):
Free (CSC-ACV member in order of contribution to our partner and you need to be Contractual Agent 3 b or Temporary only)
24 € (monthly salary up to max 1.800 €)
24 € (retired)
48 € (between 1801€ and 2.480 €)
96 € (between 2.481 and 3.470 €)
144 € (between 3.471 and 4.470 €)
192 € (over 4.471 €)
In addition, the following people:
- SNE (Seconded National Expert), until the end of their mission;
- EXT (Interim person within the institutions) until the end of their contract
- TEMP (or T) until the end of their contract;
- CA 3b Ter until the end of their contract;
- Pensioners of the institutions
- Blue Book trainees, until the end of their traineeship ;
=> can register as SFE member
External persons not working (or with a private contract) in a European institution cannot register as members of the SFE union.
If you want to stop your membership, you must contact your bank and contact us:
The SFE union will not be responsible if you have not done the necessary with your bank.