* Each theme the Assessment Centre lasts approximately 1 hour as a presentation. The order is defined by the trainer. We advise you to check your notice of competition / tests on your account on the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO).
Trainer: Anne DRAIME is a consultant in the field of human ressources in Europe. Her expertise mainly concerns to the European Union labor market...
Assessment Centre: 30/01/2020 -16h to 20h in English
Assessment Centre: 20/02/2020 -16h to 20h in French
Assessment Centre: 05/03/2020 -16h to 20h in English
Assessment Centre: 19/03/2020 -16h to 20h in French
* Please check the dates available on our website. Registrations are closed approximately 1 day before the training.
Member of SFE -> FREE (in order of contribution)
Non-members -> 100 euros for Assessment Centre (4h)
* Only the payment date is valid and this must be done before the training. Places are limited and no refund will be made unless there is a valid excuse.
The courses organized by the SFE are also open to people who do not work in the European institutions (at non-member price).
Someone around you is a member of SFE? He can sponsor you and make you attend an excellent free training* !
* The member must be in order of contribution. External persons will be required to send us a copy of their valid ID card in order to achieve regulated access on the day of the training.
The place will be communicated via an Outlook calendar invitation to participants who have validated and paid their registration.
The invitation will precise you that the building and the room number in Brussels (European district).
For organizational reasons, participants are asked to arrive in advance.
You can register:
Or by email (specifying: name, last name, email, DG/Agency/Institution, member of SFE or not, date of training wanted and your proof of payment as a screen printing)
IBAN : BE60 7340 1153 9470
BIC : KREDBEBBXXX
Communication : TRAINING - DATE + YOUR NAME
* Please check the dates available of the form below or contact us if you have a doubt before any payment.
Our trainings in Brussels are, for the moment, not available by WEBINAR or video conference.
We thank you for your understanding.
SFE training is not considered official training by DG HR or EPSO.
There are only advantages:
Preferential prices for training books;
Free legal consultations (professional field);
Finance an appeal (under conditions);
Reductions for insurance contracts;
Receive info-members, tracts and specific publications;
Have follow-up and assistance for your administratives procedures;
Who better than your colleagues to defend you and even after your career (retired)?
ATTENTION: the secretariat will no longer be available from July 2019. We advise you to follow the indications that you will receive in the automatic POWr email to finalize your registration to the trainings.
SFE thanks you for your understanding.
Do not hesitate to check your spam folder in your mailbox.
ATTENTION: the secretariat will no longer be available from July 2019.
Shipments of books will be possible only from August 5, 2019 and when the payment is effective on the bank account of SFE.
Payment available only by:
IBAN: BE60 7340 1153 9470
Communication: BOOK PURCHASE + YOUR NAME
* Thee books are provided only after payment within the limits of available stocks. Our website informs you of the stock. Books are note returned, exchanged or refunded.
The books can be shipped by internal mail after payment (shipping is possible to all sites of the European institutions) and you need to precise your name, DG/AG/Inst. You may need to get closer to the service that handles the mail of your building.
* Books are not shipped by the national post or external parcel. SFE gives priority to those who have paid the books.
You can request a quote:
Via the form below
SFE will recontact you with the functional mailbox REP PERS OSP SFE FORMATIONS with the informations that you sent.